Your data is the biggest asset containing competitive advantage in modern business environment; therefore, you need to orchestrate it for the current and future requirements. Having data anywhere and everywhere has become a necessity. Therefore, you need a reliable solution to make the data available across you choice of hybrid and multi-cloud environments; and, NetApp facilitates you to build a unique Data Fabric.
Five Key Reasons to Embrace NetApp:
Leading organizations worldwide rely on NetApp for transforming the isolated and incompatible data silos into the well-integrated and cohesive fabric that connects their cloud environments. Here are five reasons why you need to embrace NetApp solutions to survive and grow in competitive business environment with added sense of security:
- Unified smarter data management across the data fabric
- Moves the analytics to a cloud environment enabling to make data-driven decisions faster
- Responds to ever changing business requirements with versatility
- Runs any workload up to 20x faster at the 20% less cost
- Shrinks the data footprint up to 96%
Roadmap to get NetApp Certification:
NetApp certification courses are available for various knowledge, experience and expertise levels in different domains; so, the IT professionals aspiring to become cloud data management experts can go ahead at their pace, career plans and comfort level:
- Basic NetApp Configuration and Administration - 2 Days training: You learn to use ‘Open Network Technology for Appliance Products (ONTAP)’
- Creating and Customizing Workflows Using OnCommand Workflow Automation - 2 Days training: You learn to use OnCommand® Workflow Automation(OnCommand WFA)
- Administration of OnCommand Unified Manager and Integrated Solutions- 2 Days training: You learn to configure, deploy, monitor, and manage OnCommand Unified Manager
- Implementing and Administering the FlexPod Solution - 3 Days training: You learn FlexPod implementation and administration
Why You Should Consider NetApp Certification As Career Booster:
94 % of workloads and compute tasks are expected to be processed through cloud data centers by 2021; therefore, annual global data center IP traffic is expected to reach 20.6 Zettabytes (ZB) /month. Jobs for certified network administrators are projected to grow @ 6 % during 2016-2026 (the US Bureau of Labor Statistics). At present, two-thirds of organizations experience the shortage of certified data center and server management professionals.
To go smooth on your journey to become a certified NetApp professional for a smart career growth in data management and administration arenas, you must approach a NetApp’ accredited training partner conducting training for specific NetApp courses. All the NetApp certifications are valid only for two years from the date issue; after it, you will have to update your credentials by brushing up your skills for the latest version.